Look Book feature is the backbone of DIVA Look Book. It's where I pull together workable looks for different occasions from clothes that can be found in most plus sizes. There's no excuse for every girl not to look, and feel, fabulous!
The secret of getting an all-black outfit looking interesting, instead of boring or alternatively overly 'goth', is to mix and match different fabrics, textures and shades of black. Used inventively, black is a great colour for creating a sharp outline and giving some rock'n'roll edge to your outfit.
- Black shirt dress with belt from Carmakoma.
- Black Kate wet look jeggings from ASOS (these go up to size 20 and are very stretchy + comfy)
- Black square heeled boots from New Look.
- Black Magen agate ring frm The Carrotbox.
- Black suede stud bag from Topshop.
- Black plastic wide bangle from Evans.
- Black block art silk scarf from Topshop.